Forage creates your account when you’re ready to start building. If you’d like to open an account and aren’t already in touch with the team, then please send us a message through our contact form.
Your first Forage account is a sandbox account. When you’re ready for production, the team provides you with a new set of production credentials.
After you contact Forage to create an account, the team responds requesting the following information:
- Merchant name
- Details about each person, one business and one engineering contact recommended, that needs dashboard access:
- Email address
- Individual merchant or a platform manager
- Developer (they'll need access to API settings)
- Finance manager (they'll need access to banking settings)
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) details
- To keep your account secure, Forage requires 2FA, either via SMS or a time-based one-time password (TOTP) authenticator app like Authy or Duo. If you opt for SMS 2FA, then you need to provide Forage with a phone number, including the country code. Let Forage know if you prefer to use an authenticator app.
After you share this information with Forage via email, please allow 24 hours for the team to contact you to schedule an onboarding call.
Checkout Settingsin the Forage dashboard determine the merchant name and logo displayed in the Forage Checkout interface. Only Fully Hosted and Custom integrations use the Forage Checkout UI, so
Checkout Settingshave no impact if you’re building with a Forage SDK.
- From the left navigation menu, click
Merchants, select your merchant name.
MERCHANT DETAILSin the right callout box.
Updateto change your merchant display name or logo.
- When you’re done with changes, click
Please use PNG or SVG file types for the logo image. Logos should have a height of 180px, but the width can vary up to a maximum of 360px.
Updated 8 months ago