A Fully Hosted integration embeds a UI component into your website or app that processes EBT Card payments and split tender. All you have to do is send a POST request and add a redirect to your checkout page, and you’re ready to accept EBT payments.
- UI components for collecting an EBT Card number and PIN
- Field for a customer to set EBT SNAP/CashEBT amounts
- Credit/debit card processing, via Stripe or Authorize.net
- Split tender
- Sales tax calculation that exempts the SNAP tendered amount
- Messages displayed to the customer on EBT balance check and payment errors
- Logo placement at checkout
Fully Hosted Checkout is a great choice if you have limited developer resources and/or want to accept EBT payments as fast as possible.
Consider the following requirements before integrating Fully Hosted Checkout:
- You need an account with a third-party payment service provider (TPP) like Stripe.
- You need to share limited-scope API keys for your TPP with Forage, because Forage routes credit/debit payments to your TPP account. If you’re using a TPP other than Stripe or Authorize.net, then please let us know.
Updated 7 months ago